Sunday 8 March 2015

A Woman Who Changed by Love

It doesn't matter who you love or where you move from or to because you always take yourself with you. If you don't know who you are, then there is always a possibility that you will feel as if you don't belong.

I am Christina Dyadyun from the Eastern Europe. I am 25 years old but I am not a girl who doesn't know what to do in their life up to now. I don’t even consider myself as a ‘girl’ and I prefer being called a ‘woman’ because I believe that my experiences in life molded me to become strong and independent. To overcome hardships on your own is hard but I learned that you shouldn't give up easily. I also believe that I am already mature in terms of decision-making and dealing with different kinds of person.

So, I know who I am and I believe in my uniqueness. I don’t worry about being left out in any place.

As part of my going-on-my-own way of living, I joined internationally known online dating site where women from Eastern Europe and men abroad mingle. I ignored all men who are too young, happy-go-lucky or immature because I don’t want acting like a mother to a man who seems to be a teeny-weeny baby. My ideal man is responsible and not too clingy. I almost quit the site but a man singled out and really caught my attention.

I already know what I want and how to achieve these goals, but talking to him made me realize that it's impossible to be fully satisfied with life without a strong and supportive men's shoulder. Everyone has the power to change himself/herself and choose the way of life in order to become happy, and he changed me. Dreams are what push you to live and he definitely became my dream.

I didn't leave the site because with the great distance between us, we always want to get connected. Thanks for the dating site; it taught me how to be happier. Do you mind if we talk about dreams? If you don't, then see me through this link.
###

No comments:

Post a Comment