Thursday 26 March 2015

Ana is Not Just Beautiful

In many decades, women were considered weak and defenseless. In the ancient terms of family, women were only object of sex, almost likened to slaves who absolutely submit themselves and had nothing to do but serve their husbands. Women were not allowed to earn and were not even given the right to take higher education. Now that the society has changed, I think that women should stand unafraid amidst the crowd of men to shape this world.


I believe that in order to be respected by men or even by society, a woman should build herself. That is why I, Anastasia Bu of Eastern Europe, really make it a point to be good at everything. I don’t want to hear from other people that, “Ana is just beautiful. She is good at choosing fashionable clothes, but has nothing in her brain.” I am a classy lady but I am not stupid.

I am working as a trade personnel, but my ultimate dream is to work on an advertising company. Aside from learning how to use creativity on effective marketing, I also devoted my life to intellectual pursuit. I am a bookworm and every kind of books from poetry to history appeal to me. I also like travelling because knowing different cultures is an interesting way to learn the society. I am also a theater actress because I love singing on a stage in front of a crowd.

However, you should not only improve your intelligence,  but also your personality. I was brought up in a family that gives importance to values and I am grateful for it. Although I am misinterpreted to be a bit nagging, I am just honest. I believe that in order for people to respect you, you must give them the impression that you are not gullible and you are not passive.

I know I am near to reaching my ultimate dream, and I also know that my dream man is now close. I am having the best time of my life in an international dating site I am currently on. You can’t fool me because I earned my degree but when it comes to love, I forget standards and just enjoy the indescribable feelings and where they lead me to. Check my profile and see if we can make things work.

No comments:

Post a Comment