Tuesday 31 March 2015

Hoping Romantically

Time passes by and the world changes fast. Yesterday, a tablet was only a piece of flattened clay stones where something was etched and today, a tablet is a high-tech gadget which can save almost everything! Even the cultures of the world have changed and, for example, gays and women are pursuing equality in the society.

Speaking of women, they are not like they were in the past- discriminated, objectified. This change in women, I think, has gone too far as you can observe in other countries. Women have become liberated that they are able to do the bad things only men are known back then doing such as cheating and other illicit affairs. That is one thing I cannot change, but never want to be a part of. 
I am Viktoria Anufrieva from Eastern Europe and I am glad that Ukraine still adheres to the traditional culture. Ukrainian women may be modern but don't have to be as wild when it comes to love and sex. I am 26 years old, very passionate about the things I do, and even hopeless romantic. I had been into several sad love stories that had caused me so much pain but with the help of friends and family I was able to recover, and now, my heart is open to love again. I believe that soon I will find The One.

Basically, I am a woman who loves romantic comedies and chick flicks and chick lit and I also love recommending to other people. It is because I get touched easily with whatever I see, read, or listen to. I love taking care of anything that is important to me such as stray cats or even the oldest gift I received and I also get excited with romantic surprises either when I just witness it or if the surprise is for me. I love giving advice to other people, but I admit that I cannot do it if I am the one in the same situation. Up to now, I cry secretly when things get tough. 

That is why I hope that my Prince Charming will someday click this profile and we will start writing a story that has "happily every after". Will you be the one?


No comments:

Post a Comment