Tuesday 10 March 2015

Dayan and Her Honesty

Hi everyone, this is Dayan Kovalenko. I am 28 years old, single, and living in Eastern Europe. Generally, I am a simple girl who doesn’t wish for anything too much in my life. I just want live peacefully surrounded by the people I love.

Although I usually receive praises that I am beautiful inside and out, I prefer to be known for being honest. Some people find me harsh or a bit bitchy but that is who I am, and you cannot change that. If you want people to behave well and treat you respectfully, you must show them immediately that you are not fond of playing or nonsense. I never try to be seemingly better or be someone else I am not, and I just don’t see any sense in doing it. You have to earn their respect by being consistent with your personality.

One thing you must take note: because I am honest, I hate people who lie a lot.

The other side of me is that I am an active fan of online dating sites. I joined as lot of online matchmaking community, and I enjoy talking with different kinds of men because I have this knack of figuring out if what they are talking about is a lie or not. It is somewhat unbelievable but it is true; I scold every man who is coaxing me to fall for them until they spit out that they are lying. I really hate liars, and if I only have superpowers I want them piled somewhere cold and dead!

So far I have turned down several men and out of the blue, a guy confronted me. On one chat, he told that he was pissed at me and he challenged me of how honest I am. That was the greatest fight I had on internet and it was the most conversation I enjoyed the most. It was just surprising that the man I had exchanged with swears became my boyfriend. I really like men who go against me but can level with my ideas, but it is not requirement.

I dream about relationships with man who will love me for who I am – that is all. It's so simple that it's difficult to believe in it but I really don't have any high standards or expectations because all other things we look for are just trivial and hindrances. It doesn't matter for me where he lives, how much he earns, if he has kids or none. If I feel happy and loved next to him, it's the main thing for me and my boyfriend is exactly like it. He is so captured by my charm, a unique charm possessed only by the women of Eastern Europe.

Likewise, I am captured by his. Would you like to know if you are captured by mine?
                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment