Tuesday 31 March 2015

An Artist's Mystery

I loved mysteries. I am glued to reading novels that have plots as twisted as a roller coaster track in one sitting. Because of this love for mystery, I live it up to be attracted to artists as their personalities are naturally filled with secrets and obscurity. there is something in them that makes them interesting and I admire their views of the world that are different to the rest.

There is this guy I used to call "Black Rose" and I met him online. You see, I am busy with my work as a manager and having a free time for myself is something I get seldom. Anyway, this guy I am talking about ranting at me about his friends the first time I chat with him. Of course, it was awkward and irritating because we were not close and we totally didn't know each other, but he told me that it was easier to open up to people you do not see, which is right. We continued until it became a routine. 

I am a bookworm and not an artist, but it seemed that we have the same perception about society. I believe that artists are also the people who have the potential to change the world, but, they are not hungry for power. they can speak without words and move without action, touching the lives of others by communicating the way they do best- through their art. Although his nature is sad (and often misinterpreted as a factor that they are difficult to love), it was me and my fondness of mysteries that I fell in love with him. 

People told me that it was so hard to love an artist who was someone I just met online and he could not be a real person. In spite of that, I didn't stop loving him. First, the site is known internationally that I am assured he is real. Second, he sent me some of his artworks which were awesome and sweet. Third, he is patient to handle my flaws. "Black Rose" is someone I am looking forward to meet and walk with on the aisle. Thank you for the site which led me to him. 

By the way, I am Olya Lisogyrskaya from Eastern Europe and I am 25 years old. If you are interested to learn more about our story, you may get in touch with me through this profile

No comments:

Post a Comment