Tuesday 24 March 2015

Six Things I Live For

There are six things I wake up to every day. The very first thing, which is my ultimate passion, modeling. Second and third are sports and dancing for these are essential for me to be physically fit and to maintain the good shape of my body. Fourth is reading because it is just right to enhance your brain when you rest from improving your body. Fifth is learning languages which can be helpful in the sixth and last thing and that is travelling.

I am Rita Markaronova from Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine. I have hazel eyes, which photographers love to focus on pictorials because according to them, my eyes seemingly speak for me and so every emotion they ask me to portray is genuine when I do it. The eyes are windows to the soul, and that makes me an effective model. I have a brunette hair that softly flows like Rapunzel’s that I really take care of and we, women, know that hair is the most important controllable aspect of your physical attractiveness.

Jazz, Pop, R&B, and even slow rock are my favorite genres when it comes to music. I do enjoy music a lot when you walk in the streets or sit somewhere peacefully. Music has a soothing effect that really touches your hearts and at times when you cannot find the right words to describe how you feel, the songs will speak for you. Someone taught me this and I have fallen in love with music ever since.

That ‘someone’ is a guy I met online (I am part of an international dating site and you can check my profile here) and that time I was much troubled with problems at home and some financial matters. He comforted me through his words and through sharing his bad experiences. Honestly, I thought that if you open too much information about yourself to another person too early, you also open yourself to danger, but he took the risk anyway because he sincerely wanted to make me happy.


After making me realize that there are other people who suffer worse problems than I had, I began talking to this guy every day. He was a musician somewhere in US and because I love music, he kept suggesting me songs that I would listen to and I would definitely end up loving so much!

When the time came when we talked about the histories of our past relationships, we seemingly felt each other as if only a table was between us until we dropped to confessions. I couldn’t believe it, but relationship through online is true and I could say that I knew my boyfriend more than my exes I dated face to face. Constant communication is really powerful.

To tell you, we will finally meet in a few months. I am saving my earning from my stints and he is saving his earnings from his gigs to make two ends meet. I am already 30 years old, and although I am a two years older than him, he told me that we are going to prepare our wedding the moment we meet. To know him is the best thing that ever happened to me. Moreover, I have told you that there are six things I live for every day, but now I am throwing them away because they are replaced by one. Of course, it is my boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment