Monday 30 March 2015

I + U = Happiness

It was Friday morning. Customers were bolting in and out of the restaurant and I had to go to and fro to get their orders. It was rather tiresome transferring from table to table when a kid suddenly told me, “You must be made in Uranium and Iodine because all I see is U and I.” I don’t know about those things – those elements in the periodic table, the compounds they make, or the classifications, but the five-year old boy was so cute that his punch line was enough to make my day complete.


Many don’t fully understand Chemistry and I am one of them, but there are two things about it that I like. First is that nail polish is created because of it. I love painting my nails! I enjoy coating my nails with plain colors or detailed designs. Whenever I wore new nail polish, my friends would compliment them and admit their envy.

The second thing that I like about Chemistry, and I am sure that everyone can relate to this, is the compatibility of two persons to entangle their lives into one. This is quite figurative but not really unusual as society describes two people going well together with ‘good chemistry’?

Now my point is: if I am Iodine then who is my Uranium?

My name is Katerina Kabakova and I live in Ukraine. I am 27 years old but single. I am a waitress in a restaurant, waiting for orders, and even love? I am just a simple woman who wants to have a meaningful relationship. Gone are the days we deliberately make mistakes in love. We are the stage to look for our happiness.

I don’t have the pickiest standards; I just want a man who will protect me from harms and need me as the ultimate partner of his life. There is so much love I have to give, and if you think you can be the one I am looking for, our ‘everything’ can start if you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment