Wednesday 4 March 2015

As Blue as the Sea, As Black as the Night

Hello guys? This is Ksenia Skidanova from the Eastern Europe. Don’t be overwhelmed with the pronunciation of my name; you can just call me Kiss. That is more sexy to hear and way easier to say, right? Plus, there is more to me than what is in my name.

I am 25 years old, Christian and Bachelor’s Degree holder. Busy as a bee, I still manage my time to have fun. I love hanging out with my family and friends. They are my ‘forever’ people. If you ask me anyway who my forever man is, my answer will be: I haven’t found him yet. I am positive with the stars in Heaven and prayers on Earth that I will find him, and when that time comes, the Heaven and Earth will unite for both of us. I love imagining his hands with mine – it is so romantic!

My eyes are as blue and deep as the Sea of Azov and my hair is as black as the night. It used to be red but I had a change of heart since I really want a new look. It sounds vain but when I look at my face in the mirror, I remind myself that I am either the sea or the night. Actually I love nature, especially the sea. Like I have told you earlier, there is more than what is in my name. People told me that I am filled with mystery and that make me so interesting.

However, if there is anything that is not mysterious about me is that I really want a family and to have children. I am not lonely being single because I get to enjoy my life to the fullest, but it will be more enjoyable if someone is there for me when I sleep and when I wake up. It will be fun if someone will sit by me in the shore watching the waters pound the sands. Yes, I am in love with life but I am also in love with the one who make it worth living.

I am a sympathetic person with great sense of humor. I hope there is this one man who will laugh at my jokes. I always receive compliments from my online friends living in the different sides of the world that I am too beautiful for them, but I hope they cross out that notion because I can be your foreign girlfriend. I am waiting for you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment