Thursday 5 March 2015

Lovely Lily

Flowers are beautiful – they bring cheer to those who are sick and lonely, they make every woman smile, and they even serve as proof that the one who had passed away are remembered. Flowers have a lot of meanings and uses and so I am very thankful that I was named after a flower.

I am Lily Doronin from Eastern Europe, 26 years old and single. My eyes are brown like the soil, and my hair is blonde like an Asiatic lily. I really love flowers and that is the thing I always tell to other people. They get annoyed sometimes, but this is me. The flower is my name.

Even though I am fond of flowers, I have an ironic personality. I am a strong woman; I know every woman is strong, but I mean physically. I am very active kind in physical activities such as sports, dancing and exercises and I always try to get some time to visit the gym. I really like to keep a keen attention to my shape and even, to improve it day by day, and I am not hard up in working out because it is actually part of my future profession. I am a Physical Education teacher, and I really enjoy this position because it is so nice to teach my students and influence people to take care of their body and health.

Aside from sports and flowers, I also love watching movies and cooking. I got this fondness of movies to my father, whom I share the sofa whenever he had bought new CDs; though we are not doing that anymore because you can just carry the film’s copy anywhere and watch it via Internet. My interest overcooking is for my Mom, of course, and our specialty is the famous beet soup popularly known as ‘borscht’.

To my male friends, I am a flower of Ukraine. I am one of the beauties of Eastern Europe. So this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment